Terms of Service
This agreement is between Glyph Studios Inc. (site owner and referred to as “Song Idols”) and its users.
- Any engagement to offensive speech, bullying, usage of graphic materials or any form of harassment will not be tolerated thus will be banned from the service/site.
- Song Idols allows users to access the service given that they will not alter any part of the service.
- Sales, marketing, advertising and sponsorship within the service including all contents within the site should have approval from Glyph Studios Inc.
- All contents of the website are owned or licensed to Song Idols.
- Song Idols does not guarantee any confidentiality on the user’s uploaded videos or recordings once they are set to “Public” state. Thus,
users should be responsible in creating and uploading their video/recording.
- As a user of the Song Idols, all users permits Song Idols a non-exclusive and royalty-free content to use, reproduce, monetize their
uploaded content for the purpose of promotion and redistribution.
- Users are free to delete or remove their videos/account/recordings anytime without permission from Song Idols.
- Uploaded contents will not be available for download.
- Users must register to have an account in Song Idols providing correct and accurate information.
- Account holders can use other accounts provided that they were given permission. Song Idols will not liable for any losses caused by
unauthorized account usage.
- Users are encouraged to keep their account information private for security purposes.
- Glyph Studios Inc. can decide and has the right to take down any video/recordings/accounts if they find any action of the user harmful (or
in violation of the law) to the service or other users.
- Terminated accounts will not be reactivated.